Before submitting your work, carefully read the rules below.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS:
– Initially, works will be received in the format of EXPANDED ABSTRACT (3 to 4 pages);
– To send the abstract, the author must pre-register, acquiring the login and password to access the online submission system;
– The author must download and follow the RULES (available below) for sending the abstract;
– The submission of abstracts must be online, after logging in, clicking on the WORK tab;
– The official language is Portuguese, however we encourage authors to submit and present works written in English. These will have preference in the publications of the specialized Journals, since the Evaluation Committee will be formed by a good part of the foreign speakers;
– Each abstract may contain a maximum of 6 authors. The order of authors in the article (FINAL VERSION) must be the same as the order of authors in the abstract;
– Up to THREE abstracts may be submitted per first author, with no limit for participation as co-author;
– The abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee of the INOVAGRI International Meeting and after evaluation by the Committee, the Letter of Acceptance referring to the abstract will be sent to the email registered at the time of registration;
– Abstracts sent to this event must not be being submitted to another body for publication and must not have been previously published;
– The Letter of Acceptance will be identified by the Protocol Number and will inform if the abstract was approved or not to be published in the proceedings of the event.
SUBMISSION OF THE FULL WORK:
– After receiving the ACCEPTANCE of the abstract, the complete Article (from 6 to 10 pages) must be uploaded to the system.
– The author must download and follow the RULES (available below) for sending the complete article;
– All corrections suggested by the Scientific Committee must be accepted;
– After sending the complete article, the order of authors cannot be changed and must remain the same in the system;
– Authors’ names should be written in full, that is, without abbreviations;
– The PRESENTER must be the author or co-author of the article and must be indicated during the submission of the complete article. A presenter can only present a maximum of 3 articles. Changing the presenter is allowed and for that, an email must be sent to Empregos@inovagri.org.br requesting the change, until the maximum date for payment of the presenter (07/16/2023).
– The best works will be published in scientific journals;
– The articles will be selected and presented in oral and poster format (90 x 120 cm).
The article will only be included in the official program and published in the annals of the event after confirmation of the payment of the presenter’s registration. The maximum date for payment of the article presenter is: 07/16/2023.