– Initially, papers will be received in the EXPANDED ABSTRACT format (3 to 4 pages);
– To send the abstract, the author must pre-register, acquiring the login and password to access the online submission system;
– The submission of abstracts must be online, after logging in, clicking on the JOB tab;
– The official language is Portuguese, however we encourage authors to submit and present papers written in English. These will have preference in the publications of the specialized magazines, since the Evaluation Committee will be formed by a large part of the foreign speakers;
– Each abstract may contain a maximum of 6 authors. The order of the authors in the article (FINAL VERSION) must be the same as the order of the authors in the abstract;
– Up to THREE abstracts per first author may be registered, with no limit for participation as co-author;
– The person responsible for sending the abstract must mark the PRESENTER;
– Abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee of the INOVAGRI International Meeting and after evaluation by the Commission, the Letter of Acceptance referring to the abstract will be sent to the registered e-mail when registering;
– Abstracts sent to this event must not be submitted to another body for publication and must not have been previously published;
– The Letter of Acceptance will be identified by the Protocol Number and will inform if the abstract was approved or not to be published in the proceedings of the event.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETE WORK:
– After receiving the ACCEPTANCE of the abstract, the complete article (from 6 to 10 pages) must be deposited in the system through upload.
– The author must download and follow the STANDARDS (available below) to send the complete article;
– All corrections suggested by the Scientific Committee must be followed;
– The order of the authors in the full article must remain the same as that of the abstract sent previously, as well as in the system;
– The names of the authors must be written in full, that is, without abbreviations;
– The PRESENTER must be the author or co-author of the article and must be marked during the submission of the full article. A presenter can only present a maximum of 3 articles. It is allowed to change the presenter and for that, an email must be sent to email@example.com requesting the exchange, until the maximum date for payment of the presenter (09/24/2019).
– The best works will be published in the magazines IRRIGA and RBAI;
– Articles will be selected and presented in poster format (90 x 120 cm)