– Firstly, the EXPANDED ABSTRACT format is accepted (3 to 4 pages);
– To send the abstract, the author must do the PRE-REGISTRATION, getting the login and a password to access the online submission system;
– The submission of abstracts must be online, after logging in, clicking on the “PAPERS” tab;
– The official language is Portuguese, however, we encourage authors to submit and present PAPERS written in English. These ones will gain preference in publications of specialized journals, considering that the Scientific Committee have mostly foreign speakers;
– Each abstract may bring up to 6 authors. The order of the authors in the article (FINAL VERSION) must be the same as the order of the authors in the abstract;
– Up to THREE abstracts may be submitted by the first author, with no limit for participation as co-author;
– The responsible for sending the abstract must be PRESENT;
– The Scientific Committee of INOVAGRI Virtual Meeting will check the abstracts and after that, the Letter of Acceptance referring to the abstract will be sent to the registered e-mail;- Published abstracts before or in process of publishing for another board will not be accepted for this event;
– The Letter of Acceptance will be identified by the Protocol Number and inform whether the abstract was approved or not to be published in the proceedings of the event.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETE WORK:
– After receiving the ACCEPTANCE of the abstract, the complete article (from 6 to 10 pages) must be uploaded to the web system.
– The author must download and follow the STANDARDS (available below) to send the full article;
– All corrections suggested by the Scientific Committee must be followed;
– The order of the authors in the full article must remain the same as in the abstract sent previously, as well as in the system;
– The names of the authors must be written in full, which means, no abbreviations;
– The PRESENTER must be the author or co-author of the article and must be chosen during the submission of the full article. A presenter can only present a maximum of 3 articles. Changes of the presenter is allowed and for that, an email must be sent to email@example.com requesting an exchange, up to the maximum data for the presenter’s payment (November 13, 2020);
– The best papers will be published by partner magazines;
– The articles will be selected and included in the oral and poster form (PowerPoint).
Submission of resumes up to October 26, 2020
Sending of Acceptance Letters (Approval of articles) up to November 2, 2020
Submission of the Full Article for confirmation in the proceedings of the event (upon registration fee) up to November 13, 2020
The article will only be included in the official program and published in the proceedings of the event after confirmation of payment of the registration fee. A maximum amount for the payment of the presenter of the article is November 13, 2020